Wednesday 31 December 2014

Detox... Day 2

Woke this morning feeling awful; got on the scales and felt marginally better as I was 2lbs down.

Managed to drink the Day 2 smoothie from J J Smith's book, then could only manage some grapes a little later because I felt so nauseous and the headache was all consuming.  I gave in to the pain and went to bed.  Luckily I had bargained for the caffeine withdrawal to be painful so I had a clear schedule.

Started to feel a little bit better in the evening but still had a fairly bad headache (though not migraine proportions), so ate a few more grapes and a boiled egg, then managed some peanut butter.

So far I have felt awful during this detox.  The boyfriend is puzzled as to why I'm doing it to myself.  I figure if it is having this bad an effect then surely what I normally consume can't be good for me, so feeling this bad has made me more determined! 

No comments:

Post a Comment